0603 Surface Mount PTC Thermistor
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN,GUANGDONG,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Tape, 4000pcs per reel|
|Delivery Time:||2 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50,00,000 PCS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor||Size:||0603 (1608 Metric)|
|Resistance @ 25°C:||470 Ohms||Resistance Tolerance:||±50%|
|Curie Temperature:||50~120C||Sensing Temperature (4.7kΩ):||80-150C|
0603 Surface Mount PTC Thermistor,
470 OHM 50% PTC Thermistor,
120C ptc temperature sensor
Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603 470 OHM 50% Limit Temperature Sensors
I Description Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603
Thermistor (Thermistor) is a kind of semiconductor element whose resistance value is extremely sensitive to temperature. It can be divided into negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor and positive temperature coefficient (PTC)
NTC: Negative Temperature Coefficient. As temperature rises, resistance drops;
PTC: Positive Temperature Coefficient. The temperature rise is higher than the conversion temperature point, and the resistance value rises
CPTC: Ceramic Positive Temperature Coefficient Thermistor (ceramic positive temperature coefficient thermistor), a thermistor designed with semiconductor ceramic materials, the main material is barium carbonate, and a small amount of rare earth, acceptor elements, glass and other additives are added. After high temperature sintering, a temperature-sensitive semiconductor resistor is formed. It has a small resistance below the Curie temperature. When it exceeds the Curie temperature, the resistance increases stepwise with the increase in temperature. It is used for overheating sensing in the line and playing a role in overheating and overcurrent protection.
II Function Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603
Overheating protection: due to the sudden change in resistance caused by temperature changes, a circuit connected in series with the PTC thermistor can be used to accurately detect overheating in multiple areas. It can be used for overheating detection of FET, power IC and other heating areas.
Overcurrent protection: When the abnormal current passes, the PTC suddenly heats up, and the resistance rises to a high resistance state quickly, thereby limiting or blocking the current and protecting the circuit from damage. After the current returns to normal, the PTC also drops to the initial low resistance state, and the circuit resumes normal operation. Its working principle is similar to that of a fuse, and it can be reused.
SMD PTC thermistors (surface-mounted ceramic positive temperature coefficient thermistors) are SMD components made of ceramic materials with excellent reliability and performance. With high reliability and fast protection characteristics, the equipment becomes safer and maintenance-free. Compared with organic PTC components (PPTC) and chip resistors with the same characteristics, ceramic chip PTC thermistors have higher reliability, less electrical changes after mounting, and long service life. This helps customers reduce equipment size and improve performance.
III Specification Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603
|P/N||Curie temperature||Sensing temperature||Sensing temperature||Allowable voltage||Resistance (25℃)||Operating Temperature|
IV CPTC Chip Thermistor Features Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603
1) The surface of the porcelain body is encapsulated by glass, which has good moisture resistance, high reliability and stability;
2) Small size, no lead, excellent welding performance, suitable for high-density surface mounting;
3) It can reduce the number of IC ports and promote the miniaturization of equipment;
4) Using the characteristics of rapid changes in electrical impedance, it has good noise resistance.
V Size Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603
VI CPTC Chip Thermistor Applications Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603
1) Overheating sensing: overheating sensing of switching power supplies, power transistors in hybrid circuits, power LEDs and power ICs;
2) Overheat sensing of audio-visual equipment such as LCD TVs, digital cameras, and stereos;
3) Overheat sensing of information equipment such as computers, printers, scanners, copiers, etc.;
4) Overheat sensing of communication equipment such as fax machines, mobile phones, headsets, and mobile phone base stations;
5) Overheat sensing of automotive electronic equipment such as automotive instrumentation, drive engine control ECU, ABS system, etc.;
6) Overheat sensing of household electronic equipment such as refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, and lighting equipment.
VII R-T curve(Typical)Of The Surface Mount CPTC Ceramic PTC Thermistor 0603