3950K 1% Thermistor Temperature Sensors
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag+Carton Customized|
|Delivery Time:||2 Weeks|
|Supply Ability:||15,000,000 Pieces Per Month|
|Product Name:||Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor||R 25 Degrees:||10K Ohm|
|Cable Length:||3 Meter||Application:||Control Temperature In Wet Room Or Bathroom|
|Housing:||NTC Encapsulated Using PVC Over-mold Material||Head Size:||6.5x20mm|
|B25/50:||3950K±1%||Cable:||UL2464-22AWG PVC Flat Jacket Wire 80℃ 300V|
|Operating Temperature:||-30~+105C||Weight:||Approx. 67g / 2.4oz|
10KOhms Thermistor Temperature Sensors,
3950K 1% Thermistor Temperature Sensors,
2.4oz underfloor heating floor sensor
Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor Probes 10KOhms 3M Length Cable
I Description Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor Probes
The Probe and Sensor are used to control temperature where moisture would be a problem i.e. in wet room or bathroom. It can also control floor temperature where overheating would cause damage.
The temperature of an underfloor heating system is controlled via a thermostat that reads the temperature of the room through sensors. With underfloor heating, it’s common for there to be two types of sensor installed, the usual air sensor (in the thermostat itself) as well as an underfloor heating probe, or floor sensor.
II Features Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor Probes
* Works with a wide range of different thermostats
* Please check the resistance values of your current sensor against the table below for compatibility
* Cable has high rigidity, allowing it to be easily passed through existing flexible conduit
* Suitable for use in wet areas. IP68 Rated (When installed according to manufacturers instructions)
* No polarity, simply connect the two wires either way round to the sensor outlet on the thermostat
* Rubber thermoplastic protective housing for NTC sensor
* The cable measures about 3 meters in length.
* Rubber thermoplastic protective housing for NTC sensor.
* This sensor has a resistance of 10K Ohms @ 25℃.
* Mainly used for underfloor heating thermostat to measure floor temperature, also suitable for monitoring piping water temperature, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature.
* Easy to connect with underfloor heating thermostat, the sensor probe can be stick to electrothermal film.
III Dimension Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor Probes
IV Material Information Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor Probes
|NO||Material Name||Material and Specifications|
|2-1.||Element||R25=10KΩ±1% B25/50=3950K±1% DC|
|2-2.||Coating||NTC encapsulated using PVC over-mold material (White)|
UL2464-22AWG Tin plated copper cable with white PVC flat jacket wire 80℃ 300V
|4-1.||Resistance at 25℃||R25||
|4-3.||Dissipation factor||σ||In still air||About 2||mW/℃|
|4-4.||Time response||τ||In flowing water||About 15||sec|
|4-5.||Withstanding Voltage||/||1500VAC 2Sec||No breakdown||Sec|
|4-7.||Operating temp. range||/||/||-30||/||+105||℃|
VI Applications Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor Probes
2.Sensing and control: White goods, Refrigerators, freezers, deep-freezers, coolers Ice cube makers
3.Floor heating system
VII How do I Install an Underfloor Heating Sensor Probe?
When installing a floor sensor, you should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions supplied however, there are some general rules that should be applied when installing any underfloor heating probe.
The probe should be placed equal distance between heating wires and should never cross a heating wire.
The probe can be installed either above or below your electric underfloor heating mat.
Areas in which the temperature may be affected such as near external doors or on heating pipes, should be avoided.
VIII How do you Test an Underfloor Heating Probe?
During installation, the underfloor heating probe should be tested to ensure it is working correctly. This will be done by the installer. In order to do this, they will use a digital multimeter. A multimeter is an electronic measuring device that can usually measure voltage, resistance and current. In this case, your installer will be measuring resistance (ohms Ω).
To test if the underfloor heating sensor is working correctly, they will attach the multimeter probes to the floor sensor cable. At normal room temperature, the multimeter should read 10kΩ at 25°C. If this is the case your sensor cable is working correctly and the install can be completed.