Gold Copper Glass Tube 10x38mm AGU 80 Amp Cartridge Fuse 5AG
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Workdays|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000 Pieces Per Month|
|Product Name:||5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A To 80A For Audio||Rated Voltage:||32V|
|Size:||φ10x38mm(5AG)||Cap:||Brass With Gold/nickel Plated|
|Fuse Element:||Zinc Alloy With Gold/nickel Plated||Fuse Body:||Glass Tube|
|Comply With:||SAE J554||Current Range:||10A To 80A|
10x38mm 80 amp cartridge fuse,
AGU 80 amp cartridge fuse,
Gold Copper glass tube fuse 5AG
HiFi-Tuning Supreme Gold Copper 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
Description Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
Modern consumer units make use of automatic, resettable fuses. They measure current-flow on a magnetical basis to interrupt current after an overload or short circuit. An advantage of these fuses is the reset-function, a major disadvantage can be found in the negative influence it has on sound and vision quality.
Features Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
* Audio Grade replacement for standard circuit breakers
* Glass fuse, enhanced thermal stability
* Fuse size 10 X 38 mm (0.4 X 1.5 inch)
* Can be upgraded with a silver/gold plated HiFi-Tuning fuse
* Great benefits for a small investment
* Hand made in china
* Greatly reduced losses
* High current available
Size Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
Note Of AGU Glass Catridge Fuse:
A: 0.5A-10A temperature rise shall not exceed 75C.
B: Interrupting rating shall be meassured at 1000A on 32VDC with a 30 sec voltage hold.
C: End Cap shall be withstand an axial pull force of 7N applied to each cap for 1 minute.
Specification Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
|Item No.||Ampere||Breaking Capacity|
Time-Current Characteristics Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
|Test Current||Opening Time|
More about audio fuses Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio
* Fuses in AV equipment are among the most underrated elements. The very cheap ones are responsible for carrying all the electricity consumed from the network. Most audio lovers have already invested in expensive power cables and even power sockets, leaving such an important and inconspicuous element as a fuse unchanged.
* By replacing the fuse with models specially designed for use in audio / video systems, a significant improvement in quality can be achieved with little effort.
* HiFi-Tuning offers Supreme³ fuses in three standard sizes:
1. Well-known 5 x 20 mm standard fuse, typical of many European and Japanese devices.
2. American 6.3 x 32 mm fuse, which is often found in devices manufactured in the United States.
3. Protective fuse for mounting in a holder mounted in a distribution box with dimensions of 10.3 x 38 mm.
* To find the correct fuse, you need to find out what size is installed in the device. The fuse value is on the cap, or it should be written on the device - (e.g. 250 mA) and the letters F (fast), T (slow). Before opening the housing, the plug must be pulled out of the socket! In the case of Hifi-Tuning, the existing fuses must be replaced with fuses of the same value!
* Hifi-Tuning fuses naturally conform to the IEC 60127-2 standard for fine wire fuses and are CE compliant.
Suitable Fuse Holder Of The 5AG Glass Fuse 10x38mm AGU 10A to 80A For Audio