500mA Solid State 3216 PTC Resettable Fuse 13.2V Auto Reset Fuse Thermistor
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3500PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Tape,3500pcs per reel|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000 Pieces Per Month|
|Name:||Chip Fuse 1206 0.5A Thermistor||Size:||1206 (3216 Metric)|
|Hold Current:||500mA||Max Voltage:||13.2V|
|Max Current:||40A||Pd Typ(W):||0.4W|
|Time To Trip:||0.1s||Trip Current:||1A|
500mA ptc resettable fuse,
Solid State 3216 ptc resettable fuse,
13.2V auto reset fuse Thermistoror
Solid State 3216 Surface Mountable PTC Resettable Chip Fuse 1206 0.5A Thermistor
Description Of The PTC Resettable Chip Fuse 1206 0.5A Thermistor
NSMD Series surface mount ptc resettable fuse actually belong to thermistor family, it is called fuse because life cycles influenced by thermistor features - PTC thermistor . Current range from 0.05A to 2A and voltage up to 60V max. It is used for All high-density boards such as mobile phone, USB port etc. spacing limited place and taped into reel, easy to be soldered.Temperature range : -40°C to 85°C.
Features Of The PTC Resettable Chip Fuse 1206 0.5A Thermistor
* Faster time to trip
* Lower resistance
* Temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
* Rated voltage range from 6V to 60V
* UL, CSA and TUV approved
* 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
Ordering Information Of The PTC Resettable Chip Fuse 1206 0.5A Thermistor
|P/N||IH, (A)||IT,(A)||Vmax,(v)||Imax,(A)||(A)||(Sec.)||Pd typ(W)||Rmin||R1max|
Do you have any other size fuse ?
Application of PPTC for Dish-washing Machine
Applied Principle Of The PTC Resettable Chip Fuse 1206 0.5A Thermistor
* When the traditional fuse being used for overcurrent protection, it only can protect one time; once burned out it must be replaced. But the resettable fuse has a double functions: overcurrent protection and automatic reset.
* Overcurrent protection PPTC element is in series with the circuit, under normal circumstances it presents low resistance to ensure the normal work of circuit: once the short circuit or other unusually high current happened, the self-heating of PPTC cause its impedance increase to prevent the current increase, So playing the role of protecting current.
* Automatic reset- once the fault resulting in overcurrent being removed, PPTC element will automatically return to its low resistance state, with no need for replacement and keep away from the continuously circulating on-off state which can cause circuit damage. The PPTC resettable fuse's special structure determines their double functions. It is manufactured by mixing high polymer and conducting materials. Under normal circumstances, conducting materials forms a three-dimensional electric passage by the polymeric materials which keep the PPTC's resistance low. In case of passing unusually high current, PPTC element's temperature will rapidly rise, cause the polymer materials expand, then the conducting passage break, the impedance rapidly rise and the passing current turn low, the circuit like break off to protect itself. When the high current disappearing, the self-heating of PPTC will be not enough to keep it in high resistance state, so its impedance will turn to low resistance state. Compared to the traditional fuse, PPTC has the advantages of resettable, smaller and stronger.