SUS 400C Auto Reset Bimetal Temperature Switch UL TUV Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Price:||To be advised|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk pack|
|Delivery Time:||2 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200,000,000pcs per month|
|Name:||Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat||Standard:||DIN EN 60730|
|Temp Range:||-30°C To +400°C||Electrical Performance:||16（3）A-250V Or 10（1.8）A-400V|
|Bulb/Capillay Material:||SUS Or Copper||Model Type:||Adajustable Or Temperature Fixed|
|Reset Type:||Manual Or Automatic||Dimension:||50mm×35mm×40mm|
|Life:||≥100000 Cycle||Off Temperature:||As Customer’s Requirements|
SUS Bimetal Temperature Switch,
400C Auto Reset Bimetal Temperature Switch,
UL TUV bulb and capillary thermostat
Temperature Limiter Regulator Auto Reset Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
Features Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
* Small volume
* Insulated shell
* Smart action
* Long life
* 0°F – 700°F Temperature Range
* 250°F Maximum Ambient Temperature
* 2 SPDT or DPDT
* Fixed or Adjustable
* 15-30 Amps per Switch
* Automatic or Manual Reset
Application Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
* Water heate
* Electric water boiler
* Electric oven
* Electric heater
* Washing machines
* Kitchen equipment
Main Technical Parameters Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
|Electrical performance||16(3)A-250V or 10(1.8)A-400V|
|Off temperature||As customer’s requirements, temperature design range(- 35℃~+ 350℃)|
|Normal Insulation Resistance||≥100MΩ|
|Tidal state insulation resistance||≥10MΩ|
|Temperature response rate||≤1.0℃/min|
Dimensions Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat (mm)
Principle Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
when the temperature of the object to be controlled when the temperature changes in the temperature part of the refrigerant to produce the corresponding thermal expansion and contraction of the physical phenomena (the performance of the volume change) , And the membrane cartridge connected to the temperature sensing portion is expanded or contracted. Through the leverage principle, driving the switch off action to achieve constant temperature purposes. WK series of liquid-type temperature controller with accurate temperature control, stable and reliable, open-stop temperature is small, large temperature control range, overload current and other performance characteristics.function is temperature regulation and control.
Function Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
Bulb and Capillary style thermostats use expanding liquid to open or close contacts in response to temperature changes. No matter which style or model you choose, all of the capillary thermostats operate using the same physics. A fluid is encapsulated in a metal tube (bulb and capillary) and when the temperature changes the fluid either expands or contracts. This fluid change moves the head which triggers a snap action switch either opening or closing the circuit.
The bulb is typically a larger diameter tube mounted in the material flow being sampled. The capillary is a small tube that carries the fluid away from the bulb to the head. The head can be a diaphragm or bellow, which moves with the changing temperatures.
Our capillary thermostats also offer the option of being ambient compensated to offset the differential in temperature which keeps our thermostat controls more accurate as it’s environment changes.
Installation and precautions Of The Adjustable Bulb And Capillary Thermostat
1. Users must be based on the characteristics of their products, the required temperature control, order models and specifications.
2. Thermostat installation, the temperature control as much as possible the whole close to the controlled surface temperature in order to achieve accurate temperature control purposes.
3. Installation temperature can not be pressure deformation, so as not to affect its performance.
4. Do not let the conductive gas or conductive material into the thermostat or pollute the surface of the thermostat so as not to affect the electrical insulation properties.
5. Install the bracket M4 screws should not be too long, otherwise it will damage the thermostat performance.
6. Switch box is a piece of electrical ceramic to gently take to avoid damage.
7. Bending radius of the capillary can not be less than 5mm