100VDC Battery 102C Auto Thermal Cut Off 200A Thermal Link Fuse
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,GD,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1500pcs per carton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||700,000,000pcs per month|
|Name:||Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102||Rated Current:||200A|
|Voltage Rating:||DC 100V||Function Temperature:||102℃|
100vdc Temperature auto thermal cut off,
battery 102C auto thermal cut off,
200A thermal link fuse
High Current Temperature Link Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102℃ For Battery
Features Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102℃ For Battery
● Compliant with RoHS Directive.
● The special fusing temperature or Imax could coffer customization.
● Shell Laser marking
● High Accuracy of Function Temp.
● RoHS & REACH Compliant
● Application; Batteries,Automobile Electronic
● Pins with Mounting Holes
Benefits Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102℃ For Battery
● Surface Mount, Type III; Single Pole
● Thermoplastic; UL Rated 94V – 0 housing
● Stud insulators provided; 1/4” – 28 thread studs
● Also used as battery chargers and DC audio systems
● Can be used in auxiliary and accessory circuits; trucks, buses, RV and marine applications
● High Surge Capacity
Dimensions Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102℃ For Battery(mm)
Specification Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102℃ For Battery
Company News Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 200A 100VDC 102℃ For Battery
AMPFORT provides thermal fuse with a surge current of 3kA~60kA for the lightning arrester. When the lightning arrester is loaded with power frequency current, the circuit will be cut off to avoid the lightning arrester from catching fire. The thermal fuse has passed UL CUL CCC TUV ROHS ISO9001-2015 certification.
In response to market requirements, the UL certification for 350Vac & 480Vac radial high voltage thermal fuse has been updated. Now UL certificate has been obtained.
How to install Ampfort thermal fuse?
Thermal fuse, also called temperature fuse, is a temperature sensing circuit cut-off device.
Thermal fuse can sense the overheating generated during abnormal operation of electrical and electronic products, thereby cutting off the circuit to avoid fire. Commonly used: electric hair dryer, electric iron, rice cooker, electric stove, transformer, motor, water dispenser, coffee maker, etc. After the thermal fuse is operated, it cannot be used again, and only works once at the melting temperature
1. The thermal fuse can be connected by welding, spot welding, or splicing.
2. There must be a separation of at least 1.6mm between the wire and the exposed object, and the distance between the end of the wire and the grounding end of the metal object must be at least 6.3mm.
3. The alloy metal of the thermal fuse cannot be twisted into a crimp shape.
4. The vertical force should not be greater than 1.5 pounds for the wire, and the vertical force must not be greater than 0.4 pounds.
5. The axial tension and thrust applied to the pin must not exceed the maximum test value of 1.5 pounds and 0.4 pounds for the specified test tension and thrust.
6.Precautions for bent leads
(1) When bending the pins, please use tools to ensure that the bending of the pins is curved;
(2) The bending point of the lead must be at least 3mm away from the root;
(3) The bent legs should not be clamped to the shell and sealing resin;
(4) Do not cut the pins and damage the resin;
7. Sealing resin and outer shell should not be damaged, burned or overheated.
8. Instructions for connection by mechanical force:
(1) It is extremely important to present the status shown in the figure above for the importance after installation;
(2) For the thrust and tension applied to the thermal fuse, it is necessary to avoid making the connection at the end because it is too tight, distorted or compressed;
(3) For the connection method, leave enough long and soft space for both feet;
(4) It is necessary to prevent the pressure of resin and shrinkage that should be on the thermal fuse, or the pressure caused by transportation and vibration during use, which is necessary for the flexibility of the reserved foot pitch.
9. Connection method:
(1) The soldering method (300°C) must be at least 10mm away from the heat dissipation wire of the resin body;
(2) After welding, please let the thermal fuse stay and cool for more than 30 seconds; until the surrounding temperature cools down, then bend it to avoid cracks in the thermal fuse body to form an open circuit.