12VDC 250V Bimetallic Thermal Switch Thermal Protector 40MM Bimetal Disc Thermostat
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk, Normally carton packing. Also accept customized packing.|
|Delivery Time:||2 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Paypal, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Pieces per Day|
|Name:||S01 Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C||UL:||E309992|
|Cable:||3398 22# L1=L2=40mm||Action Temperature:||140℃|
|Temperature Tolerance:||±5℃||Reset Temperature:||100±15℃（REF）|
|Tripping Electrical:||250VAC 3A / 127VAC 6A， 12VDC 6A / 24VDC 5A||Connection Type:||Riveting Wire|
|Housing:||Silver- Plated- Iron||Bimetallic Strip:||The USA Iridium Magnesium Alloy (The Same Supplier As Sensata)|
|Sleeving Material:||The USA Dupont Polyester Film With NOMAX||Diameter:||8.2mm|
12VDC bimetallic thermal switch,
250V bimetallic thermal switch,
Thermal Protector 40mm bimetal disc thermostat
Thermik S01 Cross Button Type Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
Description Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
S01 and S02 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.The thermal protector is a kind of bimetal disc after a fixed temperature as a sensitive reaction element. When the temperature or current increases, the heat generated is transferred to the bimetal disc, and when it reaches a predetermined temperature value, it will act quickly to break the contact. Open, cut off the circuit. When the temperature drops to the preset reset setting value, the bimetal disc recovers quickly, closing the contacts and connecting the circuit. The thermal protector has a long plastic shell that can withstand pressures above 40kg/cm2. Small size, insulated shell, PBT engineering material, sensitive action, large contact capacity, rapid response to overheating and overheating, etc.
Application range Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
It is widely used for the built-in protector structure of air conditioner plastic package motor, overheating of washing machine, range hood motor, series pole motor, air conditioner fan motor, electric heater, water pump motor, transformer, rechargeable battery, automobile DC motor, electric bicycle motor, etc. And overheating protection.
* Curtain Motor
* Washing Machine Motor
* Gaphene heating pad
* Curtain Motor
Dimension Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C (mm)
Features Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
* normally closed
* resets automatically
* with connector cables
* Each parts are strict implementation of the European ROHS and REACH environmental standards.
* Temperature sensitive.
Specifications Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
|Name||S01 Thermal Protector|
|Electrical Ratings||250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
|Resistance to impregnation||suitable|
|Connection Type||Riveting wire|
|Case||Silver- plated- iron|
|Bimetallic strip||The USA Iridium magnesium alloy (The same supplier as Sensata).|
|Sleeving material||The USA Dupont Polyester film with NOMAX|
|The Max tripping electrical parameters||250VAC 3A / 127VAC 6A, 12VDC 6A / 24VDC 5A|
|Cable||3398 22# L1=L2=40mm|
TUV:R 50383352 0001
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃, A specification for each 5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
Series Application Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
* The triple S01 thermal protector from Thermik is a bimetallic device with a nominal permissible current of 2.5 amperes. This is mostly used in three-phase electric motors.
* When the nominal switching temperature is reached, the bimetallic disc breaks the electric circuit. It is switched back on again as soon as the temperature has dropped below a particular value.
* The S variant is supplied with an insulating cover.
Construction and function Of The S01 Snap Action Thermal Protector 250V 3A 140C
The switchgear of type series 01 is fixed in a positive lock and is self-aligning between the floor of a conductive housing
(1) and a contact cap which is made of steel
(2) and insulated from it, plus an integrated stationary silver contact (6) which closes the housing like a button cell. At the same time, the spring snap-in disc
(3) which forms the current transfer element bears the movable contact
(4) and discharges the flow of current and self-heating from the bimetallic disc (5) by exercising consistent, steady contact pressure. The bimetallic disc
(5) is held on the one movable contact
(4) which sticks out through this without having to be welded or fixed. As such, it can continually work (exposed) and only reacts to the ambient temperature in the device to be protected. When the rated switching temperature is reached, the bimetallic disc
(5) snaps into its inverted position and pushes the spring snap-in disc
(3) downwards. The contact is abruptly opened and the temperature rise of the device to be protected is disrupted. If the ambient temperature now falls, the bimetallic disc
(5) snaps back into its start position when reaching the defined reset temperature and the contact is closed again.
Q1: Are you factory?
A: Yes, we are factory. all customers are more than welcome to visit our factory.
Q2: How can I get free thermal protector sample?
A: We can provide 10 pieces of thermal protector samples for free to our noble customers, but the overseas shipping cost will be paid by customers.If you want to have some free thermal protectors from us, you need to tell us your specific contact information.
Q3: What is the warranty period of your thermal protector?
A: The warranty period of thermal protector we promised is not a specific time, like how many days, months or years, but the action cycles of thermal protector. Normally the life cycles ranges from 10,000 cycles to 100,000 cycles according to different models and working capacity. It is one of the most important parameters of thermal protectors. Customers can find it in the specification of different models.
The life cycles we mentioned here are only for working under rated current and voltage. If the working condition changed, the final life endurance would be also different.
Q4: What is the payment terms of the thermal switch?
A: Our acceptable payment terms of thermal switch are:
1. 100% T T with order (It is suitable for total amount less than USD20,000)
4. For the sample fee, if the customer can pay the delivery cost, we will provide 5 samples for free.
Q5: What is the lead time of thermal protector?
A: Our common lead time for bimetal thermal switch is 20 days upon receipt of advance. If we have inventory, the lead time could be 7 days.
For new products ,the lead time would be 25 to 30 days.
Sometimes rush orders are also acceptable, but the lead time should be agreed by both sides before order release.
Q6: What is the shipping term of bimetal thermal protector?
A: Since all our bimetal thermal switches have small size, the shipping term should be based on the order quantity. If the order is above 50,000 pieces per shipment, the most economical shipping term is by sea. If the order quantity of thermal switch is less than 10,000 pieces per shipment, shipping by express would be the only choice because the weight of 10,000 pieces would be less than 50Kg, MOQ of shipping by air. For the quantity between 10,000 and 50,000 pieces, express or shipping by air is optional, depending on the weight of different thermal switches.
Q7: What quality assurance system do you use in your factory to ensure the thermal switch quality?
A: 1. To ensure the quality consistence of our bimetal thermal switch, we got ISO9001:2008 version certification and fulfill the system strictly. In 2012, we started to implement TS16949 system to meet the demands of automotive customers.
2. The life endurance we guaranteed is based on the working environment and rating. Different thermal switch has different level, like 10,000 cycles, 30,000 cycles or 100,000 cycles.
3. The defective rate of our thermal switch that we promise to our customer is 100 ppm.
Q8: Why is your price higher than some other China manufacturers of bimetal thermostats offered, but the pictures look same?
A: We can guarantee that our price is competitive based on the same quality level. The quality of bimetal thermostat cannot be distinguished by the picture or appearance. To ensure the good quality consistence, we import the key raw materials like bimetal, insulation paper and contacts from USA, Japan and France.
The appearances of all these materials look same, but the quality level and price are totally different. Therefore, we believe that good quality product should have reasonable price.
Q9: What parameters should I provide when I am trying to ask for thermal protector samples?
A: If you need to have temperature sensitive thermal protector samples, please prepare the following parameters:
1. Rated voltage, current
2. Action temperature of thermal protector
3. Lead wire length, type and temperature rating.
4. Application of thermal protector.
5. Mounting requirements if needed, including dimensional requirements.
If you want to have current sensitive thermal protector samples, you may prepare three more parameters besides the above:
1. Trip off current
2. Trip off time
3. Normally working temperature of thermal protector. It can not trip off under this temperature.
Q10: Can I get a customized thermal protector from you?
A: Yes. We are providing customized service for our noble customers. If you need a customized thermal protector sample, please kindly tell us the following parameters:
1) Rated voltage and Current
2) Action temperature
3) Dimensional requirements
4) Overloading or Tripping current if needed
5) Application and relevant special demands
6) Potential order quantity.
If the customized thermal protector has the same dimension as our current models, and you only need special parameters, we would not charge any cost for 5 pcs samples. If the requested dimensions are different, we may need to build new toolings for this customization. It would cause extra cost and we can negotiate separately.