2k Ohm 3470 Bolted NTC Evaporator Temperature Sensor For New Energy Vehicle
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,GD,CN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Price:||To be advised|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk pack|
|Delivery Time:||7 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500,000pcs per month|
|Name:||Evaporator Temperature Sensor||Installation:||Bolted|
|Tolerance:||±1%||Material:||Brass Nickel Plated|
|Operating Temp:||-40～+125℃||Measure:||Temperature Change Of The Evaporator|
3470 Evaporator Temperature Sensor,
2k Ohm Evaporator Temperature Sensor,
New Energy Vehicle 2k NTC Thermistor
New Energy Vehicle Bolted Evaporator Temperature Sensor NTC Thermistor 2k Ohm 3470
Function Of The Evaporator Temperature Sensor
1) The function of the evaporator temperature sensor is to sense the temperature of the evaporator and adjust the air conditioner
2) Normally, after turning on the air conditioner, the evaporator keeps cooling. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, a signal is sent and the compressor stops working. If it always sends a signal to the compressor, the compressor will continue to work. Sometimes the evaporator freezes for this reason. When the temperature reaches the set requirement, the compressor circuit is disconnected, the compressor stops working, and the compressor circuit is switched on when the temperature is higher than a certain value.
3) The evaporator temperature sensor plays a role in protecting the air conditioning system and prevents frost on the surface of the evaporator, resulting in a decrease in heat exchange efficiency. Generally, the surface temperature of the evaporator is about 2-4 degrees as the frosting temperature, which is fed back to the AC switch to control on-off. The high and low pressure switch signals are fed back to the vehicle ECU to control the on and off of the compressor, both of which are used to protect the car's air conditioning system. There is a NAND gate between the evaporator temperature sensor and the AC switch, that is, both signals must meet the requirements before the air conditioner can be turned on, and then it is connected in series to the high and low pressure switch.
Features Of The Evaporator Temperature Sensor
● Application description:Measure the temperature change of the evaporator;
● Assembly method: Bolt connection.
● The temperature control response speed is fast.
● The product has good moisture and water resistance.
● The resistance value and B value can be determined according to customer needs.
Dimension Of The Evaporator Temperature Sensor (mm)
Parameters Of The Evaporator Temperature Sensor
|Zero power resistance accuracy at 25°C||±1%|
|B value accuracy||±1%|
|Tip material||Plastic or TPE|
|Wire specifications||FEP or PVC|
|Product withstand voltage||≥1500V/AC|
Specification Of The Evaporator Temperature Sensor
|1||3270A||≥2.0 / ≥4.0||≤15 / ≤70||-55～+125℃|
Factory Glance Of The Evaporator Temperature Sensor