Ring Lug Terminal Hybrid NTC Temperature Sensor 2.55k 3740
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,GD,CN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package|
|Delivery Time:||10 Workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100,000,000PCS PER WEEK|
|Name:||Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor||Terminal:||Ring Lug|
|Applicable:||Lithium Battery Temperature Control Module||Assembly Method:||Bolt Connection|
|Housing:||Brass Nickel Plated||Cable:||UL1332|
Hybrid NTC Temperature Sensor,
Ring Lug Terminal NTC Temperature Sensor,
2.55k 3740 NTC Thermistor
Ring Lug Terminal Hybrid Car Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor 2.55k 3740
Description Of The Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor
● Application description:Suitable for lithium battery temperature control module;
● Assembly method: Bolt connection.
● The product has high moisture and water resistance.
● The assembly method is simple and firm.
● The resistance value and B value can be determined according to customer needs.
● Hardware and wires can be customized.
Dimension Of The Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor (mm)
Specification Of The Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor
|Housing||Brass nickel plated or stainless steel|
NTC Thermistor - Core Of The Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor
Selection of temperature sensor for lithium power lithium battery
Key points for selection of NTC thermistor:
When using the NTC thermistor to collect the temperature in the lithium power lithium battery module, the factors that should be considered when selecting the NTC thermistor are:
1) The NTC thermistor housing should be smooth, uniform in color, free of cracks, deformation, and serious scratches. The color of each batch of products (including lead wires) should be the same without any corrosion. There should be a permanent model and serial number on the surface of each NTC thermistor shell.
2) Temperature range. Choose NTC thermistors of different materials according to the operating temperature range of the application. NTC thermistors are generally composed of a temperature sensor (metal or plastic shell), wires, terminals, connectors, epoxy resin or other filling materials, etc. When choosing, choose NTC thermistors of different materials according to different working environment temperatures.
3) Accuracy (the entire measurement error is within 2°C). NTC thermistor has good linearity in the entire temperature detection range, and the characteristics of NTC thermistor conform to the entire parameter range. And to consider the impact of NTC thermistor resistance accuracy on temperature detection accuracy; NTC thermistor B constant accuracy on the temperature detection accuracy; NTC thermistor thermal diffusion constant C on the temperature detection accuracy.
Precision NTC thermistor is an important performance index, which is an important link related to the measurement accuracy of the entire measurement system. The higher the accuracy of the NTC thermistor, the more expensive it is. Therefore, the accuracy of the NTC thermistor only needs to meet the accuracy requirements of the entire measurement system. The factors that determine the accuracy of NTC thermistors are:
①The error of NTC thermistor itself. The smaller the resistance error and B value error of the NTC thermistor, the higher the measurement accuracy.
②The contact method between the temperature sensing head of the NTC thermistor and the temperature measurement object. The measurement accuracy of direct contact is higher than that of indirect contact. In addition, because the R-T curve of NTC thermistor is non-linear, it is impossible to guarantee the same accuracy in a wide operating temperature range. Therefore, in order to obtain higher measurement accuracy, select the central working temperature point of the workplace (generally the central working temperature point has the highest accuracy. According to the discreteness of the RT curve, the further the temperature point away from the central working temperature point, the accuracy error will gradually Increase).
4) During the measurement process, the NTC thermistor has a fast response speed, and the time to reach the closest temperature should be as short as possible, not more than 10 seconds, otherwise the efficiency requirements will not be met in terms of practicability. Different applications require NTC thermistors to have different response speeds, and different materials have different thermal conductivity. The factors that affect the response speed of NTC thermistor are:
①The thermal time constant of the NTC thermistor chip. The thermal time constant is small and the response speed is fast.
②The thermal conductivity of the shell material of the NTC thermistor temperature sensing head, and the material with high thermal conductivity has excellent thermal conductivity.
③The size of the NTC thermistor temperature sensor head is smaller, the heat conduction time will be correspondingly short, and the response speed will be faster.
④The thermal conductive glue filled in the NTC thermistor thermal head, the thermal head filled with high thermal conductivity silicone grease will react faster than the unfilledfilled thermal conductive silicone grease with low thermal conductivity.
5) Self-heating is within a certain range, and the resistance value should be selected to consider its own heating, so as not to cause heating. Otherwise, the heating of the NTC thermistor itself will affect the temperature measurement, and it should have high reliability (superior thermal shock performance), and the thermal time constant should be small (fast response speed).
6) Stability, the ability of NTC thermistor to keep its performance unchanged after using it for a period of time is called stability. The factors affecting the long-term stability of the NTC thermistor include the stability and reliability of the NTC thermistor chip, the sensor itself and its structure, and the use environment of the NTC thermistor. To make NTC thermistor have good stability, NTC thermistor must have strong environmental adaptability. The selection elements of NTC thermistor stability are:
① Choose highly reliable NTC thermistor.
② Choose NTC thermistor with reasonable structure and strong mechanical strength.
③For different use environments, it is reasonable to choose different filling materials.
7) Life: not less than 6 years, including 2 years of storage period.
8) The NTC temperature sensor is impacted three times in the environment of -55℃～70℃, and there should be no mechanical damage or any looseness.
9) Insulation resistance: greater than 10M/500V.
NTC Thermistor Glossary Of The Lithium Battery Temperature Measuring NTC Sensor
Thermistor is a ceramic semiconducting element made from exorbitant oxides material. It has the feature that the resistance changes according to the ambient temperature.Namely, their resistance declines with the rising of ambient temperature at a determinate measuring power.With this feature NTC thermistor and temperature sensor can be applied in the situation of temperature measurement and control,compensation and surge current protection.
* Zero Power Resistance value RT
At rated temperature,it is the resistance value measured by the measuring power which causes the resistance change that can be ignored relative to the whole measuring error.
Rated Zero Power Resistance value R25
Also known as nominal resistance,is the zero power resistance value measured at 25℃
* B value
B value is the thermal exponent of negative temperature coefficient thermistor,which is defined as the ratio of the difference between the napierian logarithm of zero power resitance at two temperatures to the difference between the two temperatures' reciprocal.
In the equation:
RT1-the zero power resistance at T1
RT2-the zero power resistance at T2
Unless the particular indication,B value is figured out from the zero power resistances at 25℃(298.15K) and 50℃(323.15K)and B value is not a rigorous constant in the range of operating temperature.
* Temperature Coefficient of Zero Power Resistance αT
At rated temperature,it is ratio of the zero power resistance change rate with temperature to the zero power resistance itself.Namely:
αT - the temperature coefficient of zero power resistance at T
RT - the zero power resistance at T
T - temperature (showed by K)
B - B value
* Dissipation Coefficient δ
At rated ambient temperature,it is the ratio of consumption power change rate of thermistor to the change of the corresponding temperature,namely:In the range of operating temperature, δ has a little change with the ambient.
* Thermal Time Constant τ
At zero power,it is measured as time in seconds which needed for thermistor temperature change of 63.2% difference between initial and final thermistor temperature when the temperature breaks.
Τ is in direct ratio to thermal capacity C of thermistor and in inverse ratio to the dissipation coefficient,namely:
* Resistance-temperature Characteristic
The reliant relationship between the zero power resistance of thermistor and its temperature.
The relationship between R value and B value
The reliant relationship between the zero power resistance of thermistor and its temperature