Electric Oven NTC Temperature Sensor 100K 3950 With PTFE Wire 900mm C3-2Y Connector
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,standard package|
|Delivery Time:||10 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T IN ADVANCE|
|Supply Ability:||200,000,000PCS PER MONTH|
|Name:||Oven Temperature Sensor||R(25℃):||100KΩ±1%|
|B(25/50):||3950K±1%||Housing:||φ4*30-20*12 Stainless Steel|
|Cable:||UL1332 24# 200℃||Terminal:||C3 Terminal|
|Operating Temperature:||-20~+200C||Time Response:||About 15 Sec|
NTC Temperature Sensor 100K 3950,
NTC Temperature Sensor With PTFE Wire,
NTC Temp Sensor With C3-2Y Connector
Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950 With PTFE Wire 900mm C3-2Y Connector
Description Of The Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950
NTC temperature sensor is a high-precision, high-reliability NTC thermistor packaged with insulating, thermally conductive, waterproof polymer materials (sometimes with the help of a housing probe) into the required shape, extending the lead, and combining a set of terminal connectors into a set Thermistor assembly for easy installation or remote temperature measurement and control.
Product application range Of The Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950
Water heater, wall-hung stove, ice crusher, bread machine, oven, microwave oven, fryer, cooking machine, water dispenser, boiling bucket, electric kettle, coffee maker, soymilk maker, fan heater, dishwasher, disinfection cabinet, washing machine, Temperature measurement and control of smart toilets, dryers, air conditioners and other household appliances, automotive air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, medium and low temperature drying boxes, incubators and other occasions
Related Products Of The Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950
Main technical parameters Of The Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950
|Nominal resistance: R25 (25℃):||(commonly used) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.|
|Resistance accuracy:||±1%, ±2%, ±3%|
|B value R25/50:||(commonly used) 3435K, 3600K, 3950K, 3990K, 4100K, 4200K, etc.|
|B value accuracy:||±1%|
|Using temperature range:||-40℃～+150℃|
|Dissipation power coefficient:||≥5 mW/℃ (in static air)|
|Maximum rated power:||45mW|
|Thermal time constant:||≤7S (in static air)|
|Temperature coefficient of resistance:||-2～-5%/℃|
|Insulation performance:||500V DC test single insulation resistance≥100MΩ|
|Withstand voltage performance:||1500V AC, 5s, 0.5mA without breakdown|
Features Of The Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950
* High sensitivity and quick response
* Wide operating temperature range, good stability and high reliability
* Products with different R and B values can be provided, with strong interchangeability and high precision
* Simple structure, easy installation, good waterproofness, can be customized according to different design requirements of customers
* Easy to install;
* High precision and high stability;
* Quick temperature response;
* Resistant to heat shock;
* Excellent quality and high stability
How to order Electric Oven Temperature Sensor NTC 100K 3950
In order to help you get the exact model, please inform us the following parameters:
1. Application and working environment (whether to waterproof, acid or alkali and other) .
2. The rated resistance at 25°C: R25°C=________.
3. The B value: B25/50=________ or B25/85=__________.
4. Resistance tolerance: .
5. Shell material(stainless steel, copper, copper plating nickel, aluminum, ABS, PVC, epoxy resin, etc.)__________.
6. Shell pipe diameter and length (diameter*length) .
7. Wire material and length (Common PVC, silicone, PTFE) .
8. How to deal with end of Line (hung tin, with connector) .