Disk NTC Thermistor 642 Ohms 3900 For EV Water Temperature Sensor
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN,GUANGDONG,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,500pcs per polybag|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T In Advance|
|Supply Ability:||800,000pcs per month|
|Name:||Disk NTC Thermistor||Diameter:||Φ5.6±0.3mm|
NTC Thermistor 642 Ohms 3900,
EV Water Temperature Sensor NTC Thermistor,
NTC Disk Thermistor
Disk NTC Thermistor 642 Ohms 3900 For Electric Vehicles Water Temperature Sensor
Description Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
The high temperature resistant NTC thermistor developed and produced by AMPFORT, has the characteristics of high sensitivity, high reliability and fast response. Its working temperature range is -40~+120℃, so it is widely used in automobile water temperature sensors, etc. Products that require temperature measurement at high temperatures. At present, the conventional automotive water temperature sensors on the market are mostly electric heating wire structures. When measuring the temperature, the response is slow and insensitive, and the judgment of the engine temperature is inaccurate. When working, it can only basically detect the temperature of the engine at that time, and it cannot more accurately judge the instant operating temperature of the engine and provide the signal to the control unit (ECU, Electronic Control Unit) more accurately, and the output temperature error is ±5 °C.
Application Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
As temperature-sensing elements for fixed-point temperature measurement,including:
* Electric Motor
* On-Board Charger (OBC)
* Battery Management System (BMS)
* Charging Pile
* Charging Cable
Features Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
* Tolerance of R value and B value is around ±3%
* Higher product stability and durability
* Customisation of temperature sensor is available in accordance with requirements of vehicle's shocks and ambient temperature conditions
* Specifications of Φ5mm are customisable in accordance with requirements of actual applications
* Various electrical characteristics are available
Specification of NSC642-3900 Disk NTC Thermistor
1. Appearance: The surface of the resistor is flat, no defects, bright silver layer, no oxidation, no bottom exposure and accumulation;
2. Size: diameter Φ5.2±0.3mm thickness δ1.5±0.3mm.
3. The parameter requirements are specified in the following table:
Remarks: The resistance value of the resistor at 25°C is for reference only, and the resistance value accuracy of each temperature point at high temperature is controlled within ±3%.
1. After 48h storage in an electric heating oven at 125°C, the zero-power resistance value changes within ±2.5%;
2. Under the conditions of -40°C and 125°C, after 10 temperature cycle tests, the zero-power resistance value changes within ±2.5%.
Series Parameters Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
|Part No.||D ±0.3||T ±0.2||Nominal Resistance at 25℃||Beta Value ±3%,±5%|
R-T characteristics Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
Note: Resistance range no marking tolerance is ±10%.
Function Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
* Temperature detection of electric motor
* Over-temperature protection of on-board charger
* Over-temperature protection of charging cable
* Over-temperature protection of charging pile
* Temperature detection of battery pack
On-Board Charger Application Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
* The Screw-on type sensing top allows for easy installation and can be installed on metallic surface for temperature detection.
* The Epoxy coating type directly contacts the detected object and responds faster.
* The Tubing type offers better resistance of water, heat, and voltage.
Charging Pile Application Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
* For using this temperature sensor within the charging pile the maximum operation voltage is increased, and the increase ranges from 125℃ to 200℃.
* The screw-on type sensing top allows for easy installation.
* The sensing top, made of stainless steel, is water and corrosion resistant, and offers stable operation and faster sensor response. Φ3mm of the * sensor is customisable.
* Furthermore, the tubing type offers better water and heat resistance and the PT sensor offers more accurate temperature detection and better product stability.
Charging Cable Application Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
* The screw-on type sensing top allows for easy installation.
* The Epoxy coating type directly detects temperature and responses faster.
* The Tubing type offers better water and heat resistance and the PT sensor offers more accurate temperature detection and better product stability.
Battery Pack Application Of The Disk NTC Thermistor
Multiple-sensor structure offers better PCB layout and the structure or the electrical characteristics are customisable in accordance with the requirement for temperature detection.
Structure Of Car Water Temperature Sensor
The water temperature sensor is a negative temperature coefficient thermistor temperature sensor, which is installed in the water jacket of the cylinder head. The thermistor type water temperature sensor consists of a thermistor and a bimetal temperature sensor.
Among them, the thermistor is the temperature information transmitter, and the bimetal heating wire is the receiving component. The water temperature sensor is installed in the water channel in contact with the cooling water. When the water temperature is low, the thermistor value of the copper probe is high, the current in the loop becomes small, the bimetallic sheet works normally, and the water temperature indicator needle is in the low temperature area.
When the water temperature rises, the thermistor value becomes smaller, the current through the loop is large, the resistance wire heats up at high temperature, and the bending deformation of the bimetal increases.
The car water temperature sensor is composed of thermistor, conductive sleeve, conductive spring, copper joint, SG tube, end button, conductive rod and other components. The terminal is connected to the water temperature gauge, and the other end of the copper sensor probe senses the water temperature.
The temperature sensor used with the coolant thermometer is a negative temperature coefficient thermistor (NTC). Its resistance decreases with increasing temperature, and a wire goes to the ECU.
The performance of the car water temperature sensor has a great influence on the fuel injection of the engine, and the failure of the sensor will damage the working performance of the car engine. When the mixture is too rich or too lean, the combustion condition of the car engine is poor, the car engine is not easy to start, and the operation is not smooth. At this point, the car water temperature sensor should be checked.