50A 32V PC Housing Car Blade Fuses Zinc Alloy Core With Overcurrent Protection
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN,GUANGDONG,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,1k per bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000 PIECES PER MONTH|
|Name:||Standard Blade Fuse||Current Rating:||50A|
|Rated Voltage:||32V||Color:||Light Pink|
|Core Material:||Zinc Alloy||Housing:||PC|
50A Car Blade Fuses,
32V Car Blade Fuses,
Overcurrent Protection Auto Blade Fuses
Regular Standard Blade Fuse 50A 32V ATO/APR/ATS For Automotive Fuse Holder Car Wire Harness
Description Of The Standard Blade Fuse 50A
Sometimes called spade or plug-in fuses, automotive blade fuses are widely used in automotive OEMs.The ATC fuse has become the original equipment circuit protection standard for foreign and domestic automobiles and trucks. Readily identifiable and easily replaced, this fuse can be specified for a variety of low voltage electronic applications.
Features Of The Standard Blade Fuse 50A
* Freely Choose - Completed current in different package ; 1) bulk 1000pcs per bag , 2) bulk in a box
* Small Tools, Great Use - These 50 amp automotive fuses will blow when the current is overloaded, which can protect your safety. It is used in many appliances such as cabin lamp, tail lamp, horn, air conditioning system, or other electronic products.
* Widely Compatible - 2 amp fuses for RV, Automotive, Trucks, Motorcycle, Camper, SUV, Boat, automotive replacement fuses.50a Standard blade fuses are widely used in most German & EU brands cars to ensure electrical safety.
* Easy to Detectable - In addition to color-coded, the top of the fuse also has current and voltage markings, and their transparent housing ensures easy inspection.
* Product Details & Tips - Voltage:32V, Current: 50A, Size: Standard/Regular (Compatible with lower voltage 12V/24V, but the CURRENT and SIZE must be accurate, check your desired size and current, which determines whether it can work.)
Dimension Of The Standard Blade Fuse 50A (mm)
|FUSIABLE||Zinc, tin, copper, silver or alloys with these as main components|
|Plastic body||PA66 PLASTIC|
Selection Table Of The Standard Blade Fuse 50A
Labeling: the specification (rated current) label of the fuse, printed on the top cover of the plastic body.
The font cannot disappear and it is obvious and easy to see. The colors of different specifications
(rated current) are as follows:
|20||YELLOW||50||Light pink purple|
ELECTRICAL(Open Time) Of The Standard Blade Fuse 50A
|Load(Test Current)||Opening time|
What are the different types of automotive fuses?
Below are the most common fuse types used in vehicles.
Blade Type Fuses. ...
Bosch Fuses. ...
Glass Tube Type Fuses. ...
Lucas Fuses. ...
Maxi heavy-duty blade fuses. ...
Regular (ATO/ATC) Blade Fuses. ...
Mini Blade Fuses & Low-Profile Mini Blade Fuses. ...
Micro 2 & Micro 3 Blade Fuses.