70ppm TCR 6432 2512 Surface Mount SMD Precision Resistor 2W 4mOhm 1% 2% 3% 5%
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN,GUANGDONG,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||10 workdays|
|Supply Ability:||1KKPCS Per week|
|Name:||SMD Precision Resistor||Size:||2512|
|Electrode:||Cu 、Ni||Bonding Sheet:||Prepreg|
|SMD:||Surface Mount Device||Terminal Pad Materials:||Tin-plated Nickel-Copper|
70ppm Current Sensing Resistor,
SMD Current Sensing Resistor,
4mOhm Surface Mount Resistor
70ppm TCR 6432 2512 Surface Mount SMD Precision Resistor 2W 4mOhm 1% 2% 3% 5%
Introduction of SMD Precision Resistor
The precision current sensing resistor is a fixed resistor with very low resistance error value, can flow a large amount of current, good weather resistance and mechanical strength, and high operating ambient temperature. At the same time, the resistance value drifts with temperature changes. Low; In addition, its electrical characteristics are stable, CSR is a resistor product with extremely high stability among fixed resistors
According to different materials and processes, there are four main resistance technologies: wirewound resistors, thick film resistors, thin film resistors, and metal foil resistors.
Suitable for most types of soldering processes
EB welded shunts
Very high power
Very low resistance
Excellent long term stability
Low inductance value
Low thermal EMF
Four terminal designs available
Bare copper and tin-plated terminals
Specification sheet of SMD Precision Resistor
Terminal Pad Solderability: Meets EIA Specification RS186-9E And ANSI/J-STD-002 Category 3.
Terminal Pad Materials: Tin-plated Nickel-Copper
Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant
TABLE Ⅰ. Construction And Dimension (Unit:mm)
TABLE Ⅱ. Performance Specification
|P/N||Marking||Prat 70℃(Watt)||Ro(mΩ)||Rt(±%)||Vmax (V)||TCR(ppm)||Ri(MΩ)||Ta(℃)|
TABLE Ⅲ. Temperature and heat derating curve.
Rated power refers to the term that can be used continuously at full power within 70 C.
The following figure shows the usable power attenuation curve when the operating temperature is higher than 70 C.
TABLE Ⅳ. Tape And Reel Specifications (mm)
TABLE Ⅴ. Recommended Solder Reflow Conditions
‧Recommended reflow methods:IR, vapor phase oven, hot air oven.
‧Devices are not designed to be wave soldered to the bottom side of the board.
‧Recommended maximum paste thickness is 0.15 mm (0.006 inch).
‧Devices can be cleaned using standard method and solvents. Note:If reflow temperatures exceed the recommended profile, devices may not meet the performance requirements.
‧In case of special use, please contact our engineer
TABLE VI. Recommended Pad Layout (mm)
Order Information & Packaging
|TCS2512||004||Tape & Reel Quantity|
Size 6432 mm / 2512 mils
SMD:surface mount device
Types of Current Sensing Resistors
|Wirewound Precision Resistors||The earliest precision resistor technology, high-precision wirewound resistor TCR can achieve ±1ppm/°C, the best precision wirewound resistor can achieve a resistance value close to 50M, and the resistance value accuracy can achieve ±0.001%, suitable for ultra-high Precision high resistance applications. Due to the development of other resistor technologies, precision wirewound resistors tend to be on the verge of being eliminated because of their high price and disadvantages such as inductance|
|Thick Film Precision Resistors||Realized by printing and sintering of resistor paste, the most precise thick film resistor technology TCR can achieve ±50ppm/°C; the highest resistance value accuracy can reach ±0.1%; it is mainly used in the requirements of high voltage, high resistance value and high precision.
The disadvantage of thick film resistors is that it is difficult to achieve high precision and low TCR in the low resistance part, the noise index is not good, and the long-term stability is generally worse than other precision resistors.
|Thin Film Precision Resistors||Thin film precision resistors are realized by depositing resistive materials on a carrier; it is the most popular precision resistor technology at present. Through long-term multilayer film deposition, high-precision resistance adjustment and later screening, the optimal precision thin-film resistor can achieve a TCR of ±2ppm/°C, an accuracy of ±0.01%, and good long-term stability. The disadvantage is that the power is not large, the low resistance part is not good, it is not antistatic, the power coefficient is poor, it is difficult to meet the supply of small batches, and the consistency of different batches is not good.|
|Metal foil precision resistors||By sticking the alloy foil on the carrier for stress balance, the temperature drift close to zero can be obtained. By etching the resistance pattern and adjusting the resistance, an accuracy of up to ±0.001% can be obtained. The best foil resistors have a 6-year storage resistance drift of only ±2ppm, antistatic, non-inductive and non-capacitive, no hot spot design, low noise, and low voltage coefficient. The disadvantage of foil resistors is that the resistance value cannot be very high. The maximum size of the chip resistor can only be up to 150K, and the maximum size of the pin resistance can only be up to 2M. In addition, due to the process and customer base, the unit price of the foil resistor is high cost.|
Advantages and disadvantages of different types of precision resistors
|Withstand power||Usable temperature range||Power decay temperature point||
|Long electrode polarization||Surface temperature||
affect electrical characteristics
|Resistance breadth||Product stability|
|Thin Film Precision Resistors||High||High||Yes||Low||Low||Low||High||Without||High||Yes||Small||Low|
|Thick Film Precision Resistors||High||High||Yes||Low||Low||Low||High||Without||High||Yes||Small||Low|
|Metal foil process||High||Low||Yes||High||High||High||Low||Yes||Low||No||Big||High|
Explanation of current sensing resistor
1. Resistance accuracy: resistance error range (D=0.5%, F=±1%, G=±2%, H=±3%, J=±5%)
2. Temperature Coefficient (TCR) : Resistance Drift Coefficient with Temperature
3. Rated power: At room temperature, the element can withstand the maximum power of the current flowing
4. Operating temperature range: the temperature range in which the element can operate
5. Power decay temperature point: the highest temperature at which the element produces power decay
6. Thermoelectromotive force : The error voltage coefficient of the element due to the Seebeck effect (thermoelectric effect)
7. Self-inductance: the error voltage coefficient of the component due to the magnetoelectric effect
General characteristic test
1.R0 (installed resistance value)
2. TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance)
3.Power (rated power)
4.Stature between Electrode and Paint (height difference between electrode and solder mask)
5.Ri (insulation resistance test)
6.Solderability (solderability test)
Reliability (long-term) test
7.Short Time Overload
8.Intensity of Plating
9.Substrate Bending (bending test)
10.Current Stability Test
11.Resistance to Solder Heat
12.The Surface Temperature Test
13.High Temperature Load Life (high temperature test)
14.Low Temperature Load Life (low temperature test)
15. Moisture Load Life (high humidity test)
16. Thermal Shock
17. Load Life at 70°C (70°C environmental test)
18. Pulse Test
Pressing (alloy and carrier are pressed together by bonding sheet) => Lines (make line graphics according to the required specifications)=> Electroplating (electrode thickened and electroplated with copper nickel tin)=> Measure and repair the resistance (according to the specification requirements, repair the resistance to the specified resistance value range)=> Cut (cut to a fixed size)=>Test package (finished product resistance test and carrier tape packaging).
Application field of Current Sensing Resistors
* Power industry: adaptor/converter/inverter/transducer/charger
* Home appliance industry: white goods (air conditioners/washing machines/refrigerators/microwave ovens...etc.)/black home appliances (LCD TVs, plasma TVs...etc.)
* Battery Industry: Battery Protection Board/Control Board (Batteries for Electric Vehicles, Motors, Pedal Vehicles/Power Tools/3C Industry, etc.)
* Automotive Electronics Industry: Vehicle Power Conversion
* Equipment/Audio/Micro-motor equipment (electric, window electric chair, electric side central locking/rearview mirror...etc.)
* Network Communication Industry: Central Office Switch/Security Unit (MDF)/Client Switch/Modem/Router/Hub
* Computer Industry : NB/Desktop/Tablet/Server/Monitor
* Computer Peripheral Industry: Hard Disk Drive/CD-ROM/Keyboard/Mouse/Scanner/Printer/Card Reader (POS)/Audio-Video, Visualization Module/Audio-Video, Video, Video Network
* Membrane identification module
* Consumer Electronics Industry: Car DVD/Satellite Navigation/Smart Phone/Talkie/Digital Camera/Digital Video Recorder/Portable DVD/Audio Equipment/MP3/MP4/Game console
* Lighting Industry : LED/HID/CCFL/HALOGEN LAMP/Ballast
* Industrial Electronics (Equipment) Industry: Security Alarm/Anti-theft System/Instrument/Equipment Electronic Control System/Motor/Inverter
* Office equipment industry: copiers/fax machines/office machines
Basic circuit application
CSR is a current sensing element
Its function is to transmit the measured information to the IC comparator to determine subsequent actions (PWM/PFC/OCP/OPP), so the accuracy of CSR is very important
High precision (△R＜1%), high power load (P＞2W), small size (D＜0805)
Basic principles of product selection
The selection of CSR shall take into account the following parameters:
1.Shape: SMD or DIP
3. Resistance value R and resistance error value △R
4. Maximum steady state operating current Imax
5. Thermoelectromotive force TEMF
6. Power attenuation value and safety attenuation value
Step 1: Confirm circuit related parameters
Step 2: Select the desired resistance value in the loop.
Step 3: Select the required accuracy of the resistance value, that is, the minimum error value.
Step 4 : Confirm the maximum current flowing through the element regularly in the loop
Step 5: Calculate the minimum rated power required for the component at this current
1. Temperature (power) decay rate
2. Safe decay rate
Step 6: Select the required size according to the design space.
Step 7: With or without thermal electromotive force (EMF) considerations.
Step 8: Actual installation test.