PCB Mount Nickel Plated Brass Siamese Fuse Clip For 5x20mm And 6x30mm Cartridge
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,1000pcs per bag|
|Delivery Time:||7 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000pcs per week|
|Name:||Siamese Fuse Clip||Mounting:||PCB|
|Fuse Type:||Cartridge||Fuseholder Type:||Clip|
|Contact Finish:||Nickel||Termination Style:||PC Pin|
5x20mm Fuse Holder Clips,
Nickel Plated Brass Fuse Holder Clips,
6x30mm PCB Fuse Holder Clip
PCB Mount Nickel Plated Brass Siamese Fuse Clip For 5x20mm And 6x30mm Cartridge Fuse
Description Of The Siamese Fuse Clip
Fuse Clips and Fuse Holders
- AMPFORT's fuse clips and fuse holders come in a variety sizes offering dependability in various applications
- AMPFORT's fuse clips are designed to directly mount fuses to PCBs in the most economical method, enabling easy installation and replacement of fuses without tools. For automotive, electronic, and industrial applications these fuse clips offer fuse placement on PCBs using through-hole pins and save space versus fuse holders and blocks.
Blade fuse holders can be designed to fit into any type of electrical circuit, ensuring that adequate circuit protection is always provided in a design. - AMPFORT's blade fuse clips are made with dependability as the ultimate goal. Blade fuse clips are designed to securely mount blade fuses in a highly customizable way with configurations for vertical and horizontal fuse entry enabling them to be used in practically any design. Blade fuse clips are utilized to save space over blade fuse holders or blocks.
Features Of The Siamese Fuse Clip
- Wave solderable
- Rated from 6.3 A to 30 A
- Available with or without stops
- Maintains position during the soldering process
Main Specification Of The Siamese Fuse Clip
|Type||Fuse Holder/Fuse Clip|
|Including||5x20mm *1 & 6x30mm*1|
|Material||Nickel Plated Brass|
Size Of The Siamese Fuse Clip
More Parts Of The Siamese Fuse Clip
Glass tube fuse installation form
(1) Panel mounted fuse box and fuse socket.
(2) Install the fuse clip and fuse clip holder on the bottom plate.
(3) Printed circuit board installation plug-in installation (wave soldering): radial lead, axial lead...Surface mounting (infrared soldering): traditional type, sheet type... Sometimes it is necessary to heat shrink the sleeve outside the tube to make the fuse and Insulate surrounding components.
(4) Suspended installation fuse cover.
Different glass tube fuses must be installed in different places. Some are installed in the fuse holder, and some need the auxiliary function of the fuse clip. Generally speaking, how to install depends on the purpose.