KST A 10A Bimetal Temperature Switch CQC UL TUV Bimetal Thermostat Switch
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Price:||To be advised|
|Delivery Time:||2 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600,000,000pcs per month|
|Name:||Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V||Model:||KST- A，B，C，D，R|
|Agency Approvals:||UL&CUL ,TUV, CQC||Operating Temperature:||260℃ Max|
|Tolerance:||±5℃，±10℃ (customizable)||Reset Temp:||10℃ To 30℃ (customizable)|
|Contact Resistance:||Less Than 50mΩ||Hi-Pot Test:||1500vac 0.5mA 1min|
|Endurance:||100,000 Cycles||Insulation Resistance:||> 10MΩ|
|Ratings:||125V~ 15A 250V~ 16A||Type:||Adjustable|
KST A Bimetal Temperature Switch,
10A Bimetal Temperature Switch,
CQC UL TUV bimetal thermostat switch
CQC UL TUV Customizable Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
Description Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
KST series adjustable thermostat is designed for High- power loading appliance with maximum current of 16A. Thermostat is operating by sensing ambient heat and the heat transmit through the metal mounting plate. It has various mounting design customized for different appliance upon requirements. Widely used in fan heater, oven, and convection heater.
Features Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
* Stable performance
* Adjustable temperature
* High temperature control accuracy
* High reliability
* Long life
* Less interference with radio.
Dimensions Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer (mm)
|7||Upper Spring Sheet/Connect Sheet|
|8||Lower Spring Sheet/Calefaction Sheet/Mica Washer|
|9||Thin Ceramic Pin/Calefaction Sheet|
Applications Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
KST series temperature switch, KST - A, KST - B - C, KST - D and KST - R.
KST series temperature switch is mainly applied to grill, electric iron, fan heater, oil heater, simmer pot,
frying pan and protection circuits.
Standard Ratings Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
|UL&CUL||125V AC 15A|
|TUV||250V AC 10A/16A|
|CQC||250V AC 10A|
|Max. Ambient Temperature||T250 oC|
|Temperature Control Range||60~250°C|
|Temperature Control Precision||+ 10 oC|
|ON~OFF Difference||10~40 oC,|
|length of tune up shaft||can design depending on demand|
|Hi-pot||2000V AC 1 minute|
|Approval||UL&CUL TUV CQC ROHS|
PRODUCT ADVANTAGES Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
● The structure and size of the mounting plate can be changed according to the actual situation of the customer;
● The terminal can be screwed or fast-connected according to customer's requirements. The position of the terminal can also be changed according to the actual situation.
● The dimensions in parentheses are variable according to the actual situation. The drawings are for reference only.
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE Of The Adjustable Bimetal Thermostat KST 10A 16A 250V For Fryer
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.