1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Thermal Cutoff Fuse For Fan Motor
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN,GUANGDONG,CHINA|
|Model Number:||Y 3A 250V|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,1000pcs per bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per day|
|Name:||Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse||Rated Current:||3A|
|Rated Voltage:||250V||Housing:||Insulated Plastic|
|Alloy:||Low Melting Point Alloy||Coating:||Special Resin|
|Lead:||Tinned Plated Copper||Certifications:||UL,CCC,CQC|
|Rated Operating Temperature Tf:||75~150 Deg||Breaking Current:||4.5A|
|Limited Time Overload Current:||45A||Limit Temperature:||180 Deg|
10A Thermal Cutoff Fuse,
3A Thermal Cutoff Fuse,
250V Fan Motor Fuse
Metal Ceramic Type 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse for Fan Motor
1 Product description Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
A thermal fuse or thermal cutoff is a safety device which open circuits against overheat. It detects the heat caused by the over-current due to short circuit or component breakdown. Thermal fuses do not reset themselves when the temperature drops like a circuit breaker would.
Y series thermal fuse introduction: thermal fuse is composed of fuse wire and insulated shell, mainly used in electrical and electronic product equipment and its parts. It is mostly used in indoor electrical equipment, mainly to protect electrical equipment from overheating under abnormal conditions. Once the fuse is to be reset, only the temperature fuse of the same type and specification can be used.
2 Working principle Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
When the temperature of the equipment rises abnormally, the thermal fuse is induced to heat, and when the temperature reaches the set temperature of the alloy, the low melting point is melted, and the surface tension of the molten alloy increases under the action of the special resin, causing the alloy to shrink in a spherical shape. On the lead wire, the circuit is completely cut off.
3 Anatomy Diagram Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
|Insulation Case||Low melting point alloy||
Tinned plated copper
4 Product installation guidelines Of The The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
* Keep a distance of 3mm from the fuse body when bending the wire.
* When welding or soldering exceeds the rated temperature of the fuse, the longer the welding distance and the shorter the welding time, the less damage to the fuse.
* Be careful of the current flowing in the insurance body.
* Do not use liquids or toxic gases such as sulfuric acid and nitric oxide.
* Do not connect the heater and the fuse directly.
5 Dimension Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse (mm)
Length can be customized on request
6 Electrical Performances Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
Rated operating temperature
Actual operating temperature
Limited time overload current
7 Company Introduction Of The The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
* Our company is located in Shilong Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production of thermal fuses.
* Since its establishment, the company has been committed to the development, production and application of thermal fuses. The products have passed CCC, VDE, TUV, UL, SGS certification, and the quality system has passed ISO9000 certification. The company has independent development capabilities and can develop various products required by customers in accordance with customer requirements. At present, the company's research and development capabilities, production control, product quality, and quality assurance capabilities have reached the advanced level in the same industry.
* The RH temperature fuse produced by our company is suitable for power transformers, power switches, sockets, rectifiers, fitness massagers, electric blankets, energy-saving lamps, communication tools and other household appliances. It is an indispensable safety for protecting electrical products and preventing electrical fires. Accessories. To
* The company adheres to the principle of "doing the job well the first time", with fast delivery as the main line, and reasonable price as the competitiveness, to provide manufacturers with satisfactory products and services.
8 Quality Assurance Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
9 More Products Of The 1A 2A 3A 5A 10A 15A 16A 250V Temperature Thermal Cutoff Fuse
10 What are the characteristics of the Thermal Fuse?
Thermal fuse has the characteristics of accurate melting temperature, high withstand voltage, small size and low cost. The thermal fuse shell is marked with the rated temperature value and the rated current value, it is not difficult to identify, and it is very convenient to use. It can be widely used in electrical equipment, electric heating equipment and practical electrical appliances for overheating protection. Thermal fuse mainly has the following parameters:
① Rated temperature: Sometimes called the operating temperature or fusing temperature, it refers to the temperature at which the temperature rises to the fusing temperature at a rate of 1°C per minute under no-load conditions.
② Fusing accuracy: refers to the difference between the actual fusing temperature of the thermal fuse and the rated temperature.
③ Rated current and rated voltage: Generally, the nominal current and voltage of thermal fuse have a certain margin, usually 5A and 250V.
Thermal fuse is a one-time-use protection element. Its use affects not only depends on the performance of the element itself but more importantly, on how to select and install the thermal fuse correctly. The thermal fuse is generally connected in series in the circuit when it is used. Therefore, when choosing a thermal fuse, its rated current must be greater than the current used in the circuit. Never allow the current through the thermal fuse to exceed the specified rated current. Before selecting the rated temperature of the thermal fuse, you must understand and measure the temperature difference between the temperature to be protected and the location where the planting fuse is installed.
In addition, the length of the fusing time and the availability of ventilation are also closely related to the selection of the rated temperature of the thermal fuse.