Surface Mount CMF Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206 4.7K 10K 22K 100K
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Tape , 4000pcs per reel|
|Delivery Time:||7 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000pcs per week|
|Name:||Chip NTC Thermistor||Size:||0402,0603,0805,1206|
|Resistance Value Accuracy:||0.5%, 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%||Operating Temperature:||-40℃~+150℃|
|R25:||2.2K, 4.7K, 10K, 22K, 33K, 47K, 56K, 68K, 100K, 220K, 330K, 470K, 560K,||Beta Value:||3380, 3435, 3500, 3600, 3800, 3950, 4050, 4150, 4250, 4350, And Other B Values|
CMF Chip NTC Thermistor,
Surface Mount Chip NTC Thermistor,
0402 NTC Thermistor 10K
Surface Mounted Devices CMF Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206 4.7K 10K 22K 100K
Description Of The Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206
NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) Thermistor is a kind of heat-sensitive semiconductor resistor. Its resistance value decreases with the increase of temperature. The temperature coefficient of resistance is in the range of -2%/k~-6%/k, which is about metal 10 times the temperature coefficient of resistance. The change of the resistance of NTC thermistor can be caused by the change of the external environment temperature, or it can be caused by the current flowing through and self-heating. His various uses are based on this characteristic. NTC thermistor is made of polycrystalline ceramic of mixed oxide. The conductive mechanism of this material is quite complicated.
Application Range Of The Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206
• Temperature measurement: gas meter, water heater, electric kettle, electronic thermometer, electronic perpetual calendar, electronic clock temperature display, electronic gifts, etc.;
• Temperature control: temperature sensing of rechargeable batteries in mobile phones, car phones, notebook computers, smart wearable devices, etc.;
• Temperature compensation: temperature compensation of transistors, ICs and crystal oscillators of mobile communication equipment
Features Of The Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206
1) Small size, no lead, excellent welding performance, suitable for high-density surface mount;
2) The surface of the porcelain body is encapsulated by glass, which has good moisture resistance, high reliability and stability;
3) Wide operating temperature range: -40℃~+150℃;
4) High-precision resistance constants: 2.2K, 4.7K, 10K, 22K, 33K, 47K, 56K, 68K, 100K, 220K, 330K, 470K, 560K,
5) High-precision B value constants: 3380, 3435, 3500, 3600, 3800, 3950, 4050, 4150, 4250, 4350, and other B values
6) Resistance value accuracy: 0.5%, 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%
Dimension Of The Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206 (mm)
|0402 (1005)||.04± .006 (1.0 ±0.15 )|
.02 ± .004
|.024max (0.60max)||.004min (0.10min)|
|0603 (1608 )||.063 ± .006 (1.6*0.15 )|
.031 ± .006
|.037max (0.95max)||.004min (.0.10min)|
|0805 (2012 )|
.08 ± .008
.05 ± .008
Specification Of The Chip NTC Thermistor 0402 0603 0805 1206
0402 Series SMD Thermistor Parameters
|Part No||Resistance at 25 °C (Ω)||B-value25/85 °C (K)|
0603 Series Chip Thermistor Parameters
|Part No||Rdsistance at 25°C (Ω)||B-value25/85°C(K)|
0805 Series SMD NTC Thermistor Parameters
|Part No||Resistance at 25°C(KΩ)||B-value 25/85|
1206 Series Chip NTCThermistor Parameters
|Part No||Resistance at25 °C (KΩ)||B-value25/50 °C(K)|
Application of SMD NTC Thermistor in 5G Electronic Equipment
As 5G technology is widely used in various devices, the 5G era has finally come. The key differences between 5G and the early 2G, 3G and 4G mobile communications are:
1. The communication speed, the amount of information processed, and the connection capacity have been greatly improved to meet the needs of high-definition images, videos, virtual reality and other large data transmission and real-time applications such as automatic driving, telemedicine, and Internet of Things communication;
2. With continuous wide area coverage and high mobility, the user experience rate reaches 100Mbit/s.
3. The system is coordinated, and the level of intelligence is improved, which is manifested as a multi-user, multi-point, multi-antenna, multi-intake collaborative networking, and flexible and automatic adjustments between networks.
All of the above features increase the load of related components in 5G equipment, and the heat source also increases. Multiple heat sources will also affect heat transfer. The previous measures taken on a single heat source may not be suitable for processing 5G electronic equipment at the same time. The status of multiple feature hotspots.
Based on the above background, it is particularly important to monitor the temperature of multiple functional hot spots on the substrate and to control the performance of the heat-generating component according to the complex functions of the electronic device.
For example, when the CPU loads a large application program, the temperature is low in the initial stage and runs at full power. If the CPU temperature increases, the performance will decrease, and the threshold temperature control cannot be exceeded. At this time, if the heat generated by the power supply to the CPU is large and the CPU can receive the heat from the power supply unit, the temperature of the CPU may rise sharply. To consider the temperature around the CPU and around the power IC at the same time, it is necessary to control the performance of each device more finely.
While controlling the temperature of the device on the substrate, it should also be noted that since the heating device continues to generate heat, it may require final overheating protection-such as displaying a warning or switching to the off state.
It is necessary to consider the internal temperature of each heat source, IC, and module on the substrate, as well as the heat exchange between each other and the temperature change of the surrounding environment where the electronic device is placed. Only by monitoring the temperature around the heat source can the temperature management mentioned above be carried out.
The chip NTC thermistor is suitable for surface mounting as the same EIA size standard chip resistors, capacitors, inductances, etc. It has a high degree of freedom in configuration, a small space, and a simple circuit to obtain the expected accuracy, so the chip NTC thermistor is very suitable as a temperature sensor to be placed on the substrate to be measured, to realize the temperature monitoring of the substrate.