Surface Mount Metal Housed NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000PCS PER WEEK|
|Name:||Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050||Terminal:||3.6x28 Fixed Metal|
|Thermistor:||R25=15K B25/50=4050||Cable:||UL2651 22# 105C 300V|
|Tube:||Black 3.0 120mm||Connector:||XH-2.54-2Y White|
|Temperature Range:||-30~105C||Insulation Resistance:||100M Ohm|
Metal Housed NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor,
Surface Mount NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor,
15k Ohm 4050 NTC Temperature Sensor
Surface Mount Fixed Metal Housed NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050
Features Of The NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050
● Application description:Suitable for lithium battery temperature control module;
● Assembly method: Bolt connection.
● The product has good moisture and water resistance.
● The assembly method is simple and firm.
● The resistance value and B value can be determined according to customer needs.
● Hardware and wires can be customized.
Dimension Of The NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050 (mm)
Specification Of The NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050
|R50||5.244 K Ohm|
|Name||NTC Temperature Sensor|
Working principle and types of temperature sensors commonly used in automobiles
* Temperature is an important parameter reflecting the state of engine thermal load. In order to ensure that the control system can accurately control the working parameters of the engine, it is necessary to monitor the engine coolant temperature, intake temperature and exhaust temperature at any time, so as to correct the control parameters, calculate the mass flow of the intake air from the cylinder, and perform exhaust purification treatment.
* The Coolant Temperature Sensor (CTS) is usually called the water temperature sensor, which is installed on the engine coolant outlet pipe. Its function is to detect the temperature of the engine coolant, and convert the temperature signal into an electrical signal and send it to the ECu. ECU corrects the injection time and ignition time according to the temperature signal of the engine, so as to make the engine work in the best condition.
* The Intake Air Temperature Sensor (IATS) is installed in the intake pipe, and its function is to detect the temperature of the intake air, and convert the temperature signal into an electrical signal and send it to the ECU. The intake air temperature signal is a correction signal for various control functions. If the intake air temperature sensor signal is interrupted, it will cause difficulty in hot start and increase exhaust gas emissions.
As we all know, air weight is related to intake air temperature and atmospheric (intake) pressure. When the intake air temperature is low, the air density is high, and the weight of the same volume of gas increases; conversely, when the intake temperature increases, the weight of the same volume of gas will decrease. In the fuel injection system using manifold pressure type, vane type, Kalman vortex type, core type air flow sensor, since the air flow measured by the air flow sensor is volume flow, it is necessary to be equipped with intake air temperature sensor and atmosphere Pressure Sensor. The ECU corrects the fuel injection volume according to the engine's intake air temperature and pressure signals, so that the engine can automatically adapt to changes in the external environment temperature (cold, high temperature) and pressure (plateau, plain). When the intake air temperature is low (high air density), the resistance of the thermistor is large, and the signal voltage of the sensor input to the ECU is high, and the ECU controls the injector to increase the fuel injection; on the contrary, when the intake air temperature is high (low air density) ), the thermistor resistance value is small, the signal voltage of the sensor input to the ECU is low, the ECU will control the fuel injector to reduce the fuel injection volume.
* There are many types of temperature sensors, commonly used are thermistor type, metal thermal resistance type, wire wound resistance type, transistor type and so on. Thermistors can be divided into positive temperature coefficient (PTC) type thermistors, negative temperature coefficient (Negative Temperature Coefficient, NTC) type thermistors, critical temperature resistance (critical temperature resistor, CTR) and Linear thermistor. Commonly used thermistors include negative temperature coefficient type and positive temperature coefficient type. Automobiles generally use NTC thermistor temperature sensors, such as coolant temperature sensor (CTS), intake air temperature sensor (IATS), exhaust temperature sensor (Ex-haust Air Temperature Sensor, EATS), fuel temperature sensor (FuelTemperature Sensor) , FTs) etc.
Lab Of The NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050
Equipments Of The NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 15k Ohm 4050