Silicon KTY81 620MM PTC Thermistor
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Workdays|
|Supply Ability:||5,000,000 Pieces Per Month|
|Product Name:||Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor||Resistance:||R25=580Ω±40Ω|
|Sensing Thermistor:||AFT-KTY84-150||Cable:||UL1332 26AWG TS Black PTFE|
|Terminal:||2.0 Copper Strip Terminal||Tube:||2.0 PTFE Heat Shrinkable Tube|
|Cable Length:||620mm||Tube Length:||50mm|
Silicon KTY81 PTC Thermistor,
620MM PTC Thermistor,
Copper strip linear ptc thermistor
PTFE Coated Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor KTY81 KTY83 KTY84 KTY10 620MM
I Description Of The Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor
Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor KTY84-150-620TW made of core chip AFT-KTY84-150,which compatible with NXP KTY83-1KΩ series. Chip soldered to PTFE cable UL1332 26AWG TS Black via 2.0 Copper strip terminal,then encapsulation by 2.0 PTFE heat shrinkable tube,which is compact desin .Featured with fast response, long stability and good consistency.Ampfort Specializing in the production of "silicon material positive temperature coefficient KTY series thermistors and temperature sensors" for "driving motors and control motors", the main models are KTY84-130, KTY84-150, KTY84-151, KTY84-152 several specifications, The lead length and color of the sensor can be customized.
II Typical Application Of The Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor
Motion control temperature sensor, temperature sensing and controls in drives and motors, spindles, inverters and control systems, etc.
Industrial automation control equipment.
Home appliance temperature detection and compensation.
Precision circuit and crystal oscillator temperature compensation.
Temperature compensation of silicon semiconducting devices.
Temperature compensation of instrumentation amplifier.
A/D converter temperature compensation.
Micro motor timing control.
Automobile temperature detection and control.
Medical equipment temperature detection and control.
Linear PTC thermistors applications also include transmission, engine oil and coolant, heating system, overheating protection, amplifiers, power supplies, transducers, telemetry, computers, magnetic amplifiers, thermometry, meteorology, temperature regulation and over-temperature protection.
III Dimension Of The Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor (unit:mm)
|Serial number||Material name||
Specifications / Models
Texture of material
|2-1.||LEAD WIRE||UL1332 26AWG TS Black(OD1.0±0.1mm)||PTFE|
|2-2.||TERMINAL||2.0 Copper strip terminal|
|2-3.||TUBE||2.0 PTFE heat shrinkable tube|
IV Specification Of The Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor
|3-1.||Resistance At 25℃||
|3-2.||Resistance At 100℃||
|3-4.||Withstand voltage test||
1250V AC 2mA
In still air
|3-5.||Operation Temperature Range||/||-40||/||+150||℃|
|3-6.||Rated Current IN||/||/||2||/||mA|
|3-7.||Max Current Imax||/||8||mA|
|3-8.||Thermal Time τ||In still air||/||/||7||S|
|3-9.||Dissipation factor δ||In still air||1.5||/||/||mW/℃|
|3-10.||Rated Power Pmax||/||/||/||50||mW|
V R-T Characteristic Parameter Table Of The Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor
1. KTY84 temperature sensor chip, the structure is based on the principle of diffusion resistance, with a true approximate linear temperature coefficient, ensuring high accuracy of temperature measurement. (The temperature changes from -40°C to +180°C, and the resistance value changes approximately linearly from about 300Ω to 1600Ω.)
2. KTY84 temperature sensor chip, based on "silicon batch processing technology", has good product consistency and strong interchangeability."
3. KTY84 temperature sensor chip, the main component is silicon, silicon is inherently stable, so it has extremely high reliability and extremely long service life (it has very little drift in up to 50 years, repeating its characteristics for millions of times The curve remains unchanged.)
4. KTY84 temperature sensor chip, the electrode is a Ni-Sn composite electrode, which has high reliability and good solderability.
5. KTY84 standard components are DO-35 glass packaging structure with axial leads. The structure is firm, the electrode contact is stable, and it can be used in harsh environments such as high temperature, high humidity and extreme cold. The appearance is standardized, and it has a small size and fast response. advantage.
6. The KTY84 temperature sensor is packaged and connected with PTFE leads and heat shrinkable tubes, and can withstand temperatures above 200°C. The resistance and leads are connected by copper tape riveting.
VII Silicon Sensors Application Precaution Of The Silicon PTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor
Minimum lead wire length tailored to shall be ≥8mm.
In lead wire bending, bending point shall be more than 2mm away from glass body part.
Mounting and Handling Recommendations
Excessive forces applied to a sensor may cause serious damage. To avoid this, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
No perpendicular forces must be applied to the body
During bending, the leads must be supported
Bending close to the body must be done very carefully
Axial forces to the body can influence the accuracy of the sensor and should be avoided
These sensors can be mounted on a minimum pitch of >5 mm
Soldering and Welding
Avoid any force on the body or leads during, or just after, soldering.
Do not correct the position of an already soldered sensor by pushing, pulling or twisting the body.
Prevent fast cooling after soldering.
For hand soldering, where mounting is not on a printed-circuit board, the soldering temperature should be <300C the soldering time <3 s and the distance between body and soldering point >1.5 mm.
For hand soldering, dip, wave or other bath soldering, mounted on a printed-circuit board, the
soldering temperature should be <300C, the soldering time <5 s and the distance between body and soldering point >1.5 mm.
The distance between the body and the welding point should be >0.5 mm. Care should be taken to ensure that welding current never passes through the sensor.