P816A 20μA PIR Sensor Module 6Pin Pyroelectric SMDTemperature Sensor
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,Guangdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Tape,1000pcs per reel|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000,000 Pieces Per Month|
|Name:||Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A||Theory:||Digital Intelligent Pyroelectric Infrared Sensor|
|Package:||Surface Mount SMD||Working Temperature:||-30 ~ +75C|
|Voltage Vdd:||1.5-4.5V||Work Current Idd:||10~20 μA|
P816A PIR Sensor Module,
20 μA PIR Sensor Module,
6Pin Pyroelectric smd temperature sensor
6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A For Night Light Smart Switch
Description Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
The P816A digital pyroelectric sensor uses a dedicated human body infrared processing integrated circuit as the built-in processing chip. This integrated circuit has the overall function of a traditional passive infrared pyroelectric motion detector. The thermal motion signal detected by the pyroelectric sensor is used for access by the high input impedance input of the smart digital chip. The pyroelectric signal is converted into a 15-bit digital signal for digital band-pass filtering. The processed signal is The externally set sensitivity is compared with the timing digital threshold. If the pyroelectric digital signal exceeds the corresponding set threshold, there will be a delayed REL output. The OEN digital input enables REL output or prohibits REL output, which can be used as a conversion Illumination control, the voltage at the sensitivity setting terminal is converted into a digital value with 7-bit resolution, and the delay time setting terminal voltage is divided into 16 delay time options. All signal processing is completed on the sensor’s built-in processing chip, and the output is directly digital Signal, easy to use.
Features Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
● SMD package, can be mounted by reflow soldering;
● Digital signal processing technology processes pyroelectric signals;
● Two differential high input impedance input terminals are used as the sensor's sensitive element input, which has strong anti-interference ability;
● Built-in digital band pass filter, effectively remove other clutter frequency interference;
● All signal processing is completed in the metal shell, with strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability;
● Sensitivity, timing and illumination can be adjusted externally;
● Low voltage, micro power consumption, fast response time;
Performance parameter Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
a. Maximum rated parameters
Any electrical stress exceeding the parameters in the table below may cause permanent damage to the device. Operating under these maximum rated conditions may affect the reliability of the device.
b. Working conditions (T=25 ℃)
|Power supply Voltage||Vdd||1.5||3.0||4.5||V|
|Output low electric wave||Lol||5||mA||VOL < 1V|
|Output high electric wave||Loh||-5||mA||>(VDD-1V)|
|Voltage input range||0||Vdd||V||Adjust range(0V-1/4VDD|
|Input bias current||-1||1||μA|
|Input low voltage||Vil||0.35||V|
|Input high voltage||Vih||1.1||V|
|Input current||L1||-1||1||μA||VSS < VIN < VDD|
|Oscillators and filters|
|Low pass filter cut-off frequency||7||Hz|
|High pass filter cut-off frequency||0.1||Hz|
|On-chip oscillator frequency||Fclk||32||KHz|
Internal structure Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
Output REL trigger mode Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
When the sensor receives an external signal and the effective signal processed by the digital filter exceeds the internal trigger threshold, a count pulse is generated internally. When the sensor receives such a signal again, a second pulse will be generated internally. If two pulses are received within 4 seconds, the REL pin will have a high level output. If the received signal amplitude exceeds 5 times the trigger threshold, only one pulse can trigger the REL pin to output a high level. The delay time of output REL starts from the last valid pulse.
Delay time adjustment Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
The voltage applied to the ONTIME pin determines the time that the REL output remains active after the last alarm. If multiple alarm conditions are detected during the output time period, the timer will restart as long as the alarm conditions are detected.
Size Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A (mm)
Suggested pad size chart Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
SENS pin trigger threshold Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
The input voltage on the SENS pin determines the comparison threshold of the sensor's input signal. When grounded, the sensor comparison threshold is the lowest. At this time, the sensor is smart
The sensitivity is the highest, that is, the sensing distance may be the farthest; the input voltage exceeding 1/4 VDD will select the maximum threshold, at this time the sensor sensitivity is the lowest, that is, the sensing distance may be the smallest. The sensing distance of the sensor is not linearly related to the voltage on the SENS (sensitivity) pin. In combination with different Fresnel lenses, different sensitivities, the sensing distance is subject to the actual test.
OEN pin hysteresis level
Reference Circuit Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
Precautions Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
● Pyroelectric infrared sensors will also have signal output for non-human infrared energy changes, such as small animals, direct sunlight and other strong light, air conditioning, etc.
When the temperature changes drastically. For non-moving or high-speed moving heat sources, when the ambient temperature is close to the temperature of the human body, the sensor will not output a signal when the infrared signal output by the human body does not fluctuate sufficiently.
● The sensor's optical window direction combined with the Fresnel lens can be installed reasonably to achieve a more ideal detection distance and angle. Care should be taken to select an appropriate lens when designing, and to avoid the sensor metal shell directly exposed to the external flowing air.
● Try to avoid excessive vibration during use, and keep the optical window clean. There should be no friction with hard objects or other debris, which will cause performance failure or instability.
● During the sensor welding process, try to follow the following matters:
Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the temperature curve shown in the figure above, otherwise the sensor performance may be degraded.
* Do not repeat reflow soldering and repeated heating and disassembly, which will seriously affect the life and performance of the sensor, which is not covered by the product warranty.
* Do not use corrosive chemicals to clean the optical filter (absolute ethanol can be used), which may cause the sensor to malfunction or fail.
* Do not use it immediately after the sensor is mounted, it is recommended to use it after 1H.
* Be careful not to touch the terminals with metal pieces or hands.
* When reflow soldering, please follow the temperature curve shown in the figure below. Anything that exceeds the reflow temperature shown in the figure below requires consultation with the sales engineer in advance.
Package Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A
Tape,1000pcs per reel
More Products Of The 6Pin Pyroelectric Infrared SMD Digital Sensor P816A