IP40 Shocksafe Slotted Cap Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1
|Place of Origin:||GUANGDONG,CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Price:||Contact us please|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,1000pcs per bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per day|
|Name:||Fuse Holder||Shock-Safe Category:||PC2|
|Fuse-Link:||5x20mm||Mounting:||Panel Mount, Front Side|
|Attachment:||Fixing Nut||Terminal:||Solder Or Quick-Connect 4.8 X 0.5 Mm|
|Rated Current:||10A 250 V 16A/250V||Contact:||Nickel Or Tin Plated Copper Alloy|
Shocksafe Panel Mount Fuse Holder,
Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1,
Slotted Cap FPG1 Fuse Holder
Shocksafe Flame Retardant Slotted Cap Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1 IP40 For 5x20 Fuse 16A 250V
Description Of The Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1
* Fuse holders refer to holders used to install fuses.
* Fuse holders can be divided into:
* panel-mounted fuse holders, PCB-mounted fuse holders, lead-type fuse holders and automobile fuse holders;
* panel-mounted fuse holders (mostly used in electrical equipment, such as power amplifiers) , DVD, sound box, massage chair and other electrical equipment);
* lead type fuse holder (mostly used for the connection of small household appliances and industrial machinery wiring harness);
* PCB fuse holder (mostly used on the control board of small household appliances) and fuse clips (mostly used for small household appliances) Control panel).
* Car fuse holders can be divided into leaded car fuse holders (multi-purpose car and industrial machinery wiring harnesses); panel-mounted car fuse holders (mostly used in car electrical appliances, such as car amplifiers, car refrigerators, car DVDs, etc.) and car fuse clips. Fuse holders have requirements for current resistance, voltage resistance, and fire rating, and generally need to pass UL CSA VDE ROHS and other safety regulations and EU certification.
Dimension Of The Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1 (mm)
Main Specification Of The Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1
|*Rated current:||10A 250 V 16A/250V|
|*Plastic material for body and cover:||NYLON|
|*Insulation resistance at 500V DC:.||100M Min|
|*Contact resistance:||5m at 1A DC|
|*Dielect strength for 60 seconds:||AC 2000V min.|
|*Contact:||Nickel or tin plated copper alloy|
|*Insulation resistance at 500V DC:||100M Min.|
|*Insulating body:||Flame retarding UL94V0 thermoplastic material.|
Function Of The Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1
The fuse holder is an electrical component installed in the circuit to provide insulation protection for the fuse and ensure the safe operation of the circuit. The function of the fuse holder is: when the circuit is faulty or abnormal, the current will continue to rise, and the rising current may damage some important or valuable components in the circuit, or it may burn the circuit or even cause a fire. If the fuse sheath fuse holder is correctly installed in the circuit, then the fuse will melt itself when the current rises to a certain height and a certain height, and dangerous situations such as fire may occur. At this time, the fuse holder prays to isolate it from the outside world. The role of the circuit, thereby protecting the safe operation of the circuit.
Fuse holders are relatively good in the field of passive electronic component protection on the online board, and there are still many equipment industries that passive protection electronics are applied to. Now the application range of fuse holders is relatively wide, and in terms of technology, fuse holders are now also improved. With the current technology and the rapid expansion of many industries in the current society, there is still a demand for fuse holders.
Fuse holders have good insulation and stability and voltage resistance, and now fuse holders are mainly used on wires, such as pull-out box fuse holders and automobile fuse holders. Automobile fuse holders are better for electric vehicles and new energy vehicle equipment, and now automobile fuse holders are still very suitable for new energy equipment.
More Type Of The Panel Mount Fuse Holder FPG1