CCC CQC UL Certificated 130C Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN,GUANGDONG,CHINA|
|Model Number:||Y 2A 250V|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk,1000pcs per bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per day|
|Name:||Thermal Cutoff Fuse||Rated Current:||2A|
|Rated Voltage:||250V||Housing:||Insulated Plastic|
|Alloy:||Low Melting Point Alloy||Coating:||Special Resin|
|Lead:||Tinned Plated Copper||Certifications:||UL,CCC,CQC|
|Rated Operating Temperature Tf:||75~150 Deg||Breaking Current:||3A|
|Limited Time Overload Current:||30A||Limit Temperature:||180 Deg|
CCC Thermal Cutoff Fuse,
130C Thermal Cutoff Fuse,
2A 250V UL Fuse
CCC CQC UL Certificated Double Lead Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35 For Switched-Mode Power Supply
1 Product description Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
Y series thermal fuse introduction: thermal fuse is composed of fuse wire and insulated shell, mainly used in electrical and electronic product equipment and its parts. It is mostly used in indoor electrical equipment, mainly to protect electrical equipment from overheating under abnormal conditions. Once the fuse is to be reset, only the temperature fuse of the same type and specification can be used.
2 Working principle Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
When the temperature of the equipment rises abnormally, the thermal fuse is induced to heat, and when the temperature reaches the set temperature of the alloy, the low melting point is melted, and the surface tension of the molten alloy increases under the action of the special resin, causing the alloy to shrink in a spherical shape. On the lead wire, the circuit is completely cut off.
3 Anatomy Diagram Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
|Insulation Case||Low melting point alloy||
Tinned plated copper
4 Product installation guidelines Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
* Keep a distance of 3mm from the fuse body when bending the wire.
* When welding or soldering exceeds the rated temperature of the fuse, the longer the welding distance and the shorter the welding time, the less damage to the fuse.
* Be careful of the current flowing in the insurance body.
* Do not use liquids or toxic gases such as sulfuric acid and nitric oxide.
* Do not connect the heater and the fuse directly.
5 Dimension Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35 (mm)
Length can be customized on request
6 Electrical Performances Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
Rated operating temperature
Actual operating temperature
Limited time overload current
7 Company Introduction Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
* Our company is located in Shilong Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production of thermal fuses.
* Since its establishment, the company has been committed to the development, production and application of thermal fuses. The products have passed CCC, VDE, TUV, UL, SGS certification, and the quality system has passed ISO9000 certification. The company has independent development capabilities and can develop various products required by customers in accordance with customer requirements. At present, the company's research and development capabilities, production control, product quality, and quality assurance capabilities have reached the advanced level in the same industry.
* The RH temperature fuse produced by our company is suitable for power transformers, power switches, sockets, rectifiers, fitness massagers, electric blankets, energy-saving lamps, communication tools and other household appliances. It is an indispensable safety for protecting electrical products and preventing electrical fires. Accessories. To
* The company adheres to the principle of "doing the job well the first time", with fast delivery as the main line, and reasonable price as the competitiveness, to provide manufacturers with satisfactory products and services.
8 Quality Assurance Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35
9 More Products Of The Thermal Cutoff Fuse 2A 250V 130C Y35